Kayak Round Pulau Ubin!
Do not miss this opportunity to see Pulau Ubin all around!
Estimated distance approx 20km all around Pulau Ubin and we welcome those who are interested with minimum kayaking experience and fitness.
We will meet at Ohana Beach House in the morning at Protected content . Before we head to the Sea, we will do basic familiarisation including safety prep talk.
All kayak comes with safety floatation vest.
Things to bring;
1) Long sleeves and long pants to minimised skin exposure to the sun
2) Preferable wet shoes/ cover shoes
3) Recommend to bring your gloves
4) A pair of dry clothings and towel (basic shower facility available nearby)
6) Own drinking water
7) Bring light snacks and lunch
8) Water proof bag to bring along with your kayak
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.