GOOD FRIDAY SCUBA 4D/3N on LOB to Acasta from Singapore
Scuba Diving Weekend 4N/3D
on the largest purpose-built RINA CLASS dive vessel in the region. Measuring 46m Protected content by 10m (30ft), this steel hull vessel will take Protected content depending on the cruise destinations. The 14 beautifully furnished en-suite cabins, each average 20sqm Protected content in size, an open outdoor alfresco dining area, an indoor air-conditioned room for dining, speaks of the perfect onboard ambience of a luxurious dive holiday.
Cabins are twin share - separated beds.
Perfect for diving buddies, couples or divers who are comfortable to share a cabin in any case.
Dive Site Information
• Water Temp; Protected content Celsius, Air Temp; Protected content Celsius,
• Visibility (Acasta Reefs Protected content , Visibility (Igara Wreck); Protected content ,
• Current; mild to strong, Best Time to Dive; April to end of October
• Level; Acasta Reef, suitable for all levels for divers. Igara Wreck, intermediate to advanced divers.
What to See / Highlights
• Acasta Reef & Garden of Eden; Hawksbill & Green Turtles, Cuttlefish, Octopus, stingray & Giant Moray
Eels. Stunning hard coral gardens play host to a vast array of reef life; occasional sightings of Whale
• The Igara wreck starts at 16 meters below, using a line to control our descents/ ascents.
Embarkation / Disembarkation Protected content
Limited spaces left - grab it :)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.