Bukit Tabur Camping Adventure
Hi everyone, my name is Joe. I am an adventurer and writer from Scotland.
I have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) I'm planning to go there on Saturday afternoon on the 13th of July. It's sure to be awesome!! I hope you can come with me, have some fun and make friends.
It’s quite an easy walk that takes about 15 minutes and we will camp right next to a walkers lodge. There are some services there, but it's still in the jungle.
WHEN Protected content of July Saturday 13:00PM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE Protected content from KLCC Bukit Tabur
WHAT - 1. Meet Protected content
2. We will travel 30 minutes by car to Bukit Tabur outside KL. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will walk about 15 minutes to a campsite below Bukit Tabur.
4. We will set up the tents.
5. If you have the energy, we can climb Bukit Tabur.
IF THIS IS POSSIBLE. THEY SOMETIMES CLOSE IT WITHOUT WARNING.
(I will bring a rope for this and I can also rig up a safety system. It is one of the best hikes in KL. But it is VERY CHALLENGING, and I don’t recommend it for everyone.)
(I’ll try to arrange some harnesses for everyone. To be confirmed how many and the cost)
6. Watch the sunset from the top. WITH AN AMAZING VIEW.
7. After if people still have energy, we will do a treasure hunt. There will be amazing prizes!!
8. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire.
9. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
10. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM and pack up the tents
11. Arrive back at KLCC Sunday 11:00AM
PRICE - Should be about 40 ringgits, it depends on how many people come. We will share the cost of the food, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, kitchen equipment, fire lighters, sauna stuff and campsite costs.
If you NEED A TENT I can hire you one or you can borrow one from the group.
1 Double sharing for two people = 20 ringgits per person.
2. Single for one person = 30 ringgits per person.
HELP NEEDED!! (If you are feeling KIND)
It would be great to have some VOLUNTEERS TO HELP with the following. Whatsapp me for details.
1. Buying all the dinner stuff for the group and bringing it. I will pay you back, it will be BBQ food and please bring a receipt.
2. Buying all the breakfast food for the group. I will pay you back, please bring a receipt.
3. Someone in charge of buying and bringing snacks. I will pay you back, please bring a receipt.
4. Helping BBQ the dinner with me!!
5. Helping set out and clear away breakfast.
6. Leading the optional yoga session.
7. Helping with Jungle survival workshop.
8. Arranging some kind of evening game and leading it.
9. Looking after and starting a fire.
Please whatsapp me if you are interested. Thank you 😊
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no water source there but there is a toilet and shower.(limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
Contact me on whatsapp Protected content
I hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with me.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.