Modest Hike: Bukit Chenuang
For modest hike 1.0, I'd love to take you to Bukit Chenuang. The hike to Bukit Chenuang is a little gem in the area around Gunung Nuang. It is characterised by an easy walk through the Congkak Recreational Park, followed by a jungle trek that increases in difficulty level the higher we proceed. We will try to do a loop, depending on how we feel, if not we will return the same way. Distance cover about 10km, should take about Protected content return trip. You will need to be physically fit for the hike.
So! Pay attention:
- wear shoes with profile (a pattern on the soles to prevent slipping and gliding).
- pack all your sensitive stuff in your backpack in plastic bags
- bring enough drinks and snacks (carbohydrates). For this hike you will need at least 2 liters of drinks.
- We will stop at the waterfall, you can get in with your hiking clothes but I wouldn't recommend swim wear that is too revealing.
- bring a towel and some dry clothes/shoes and leave it in the car so you can change after the hike.
Once you RSVP, you will need to whatsapp me so I can add you to the group. The place is about an hour away from KL so I will need people to volunteer driving and offering lifts to other members.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.