Johannesburg By Night - Full Night Tour
So... you've probably been to Johannesburg CBD (the locals call it Joburg CBD) or driven through it by day. Ever experienced its night life?
The City Centre stretches from Ferreirasdorp (the historic location of the city's very first mining claims) in the west, to the Absa banking district in the east, with its northern most boundary being defined by Park Station and the southern boundary marked by Frederick and Anderson Streets.
- Meet at pick up point Protected content
- Drive through the southern leafy suburbs of Johannesburg to 1st destination.
- Have dinner at 1st destination
- 6 destinations in the CBD (Mayfair, Braamfontein, Newtown, CBD, Maboneng & Doornfontein)
- Last destination is at a Jazz Club
- Return to Rosebank through the eastern side suburbs of Joburg CBD.
1. Please note that the fee does not include meals and drinks at the venues, most venues have card facilities.
2. Please dress comfortably in closed shoes as the jazz club has a strict no T-shirt, sneakers and flip flop-dress code, especially for the gents.
3. Drinks and snacks provided in the tour bus & included in the transport fee.
4. Importantly: the tour is not guided, hence it's reasonable price. The tour is more of a sight seeing night trip.
5. Full itinerary to be emailed to members who've paid.
6. Banking details:
Payments to be done by the 2nd November COB. Late payments and on the day payments will be charged a penalty of ZAR200.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.