Soweto Shebeen Night Tour (Group Year End Party): CANCELLED
This is not "another" Soweto Tour.
This one is a fun night trip into the heart of Sowetan night life, enjoying the hospitality that this township is world famous for! What is a Shebeen you might ask? (especially in Ireland, Scotland, and South Africa) An unlicensed establishment or private house selling alcohol and typically regarded as slightly disreputable. "(In South Africa) an informal licensed drinking place in a township. Not to worry about getting into trouble with the law, they are ALL licenced to sell liquor".
The Shebeen Tour Package Includes:
* Transfers in a Quantum Vehicle (pick up and drop off)
* Services of an expert tour guide and coordinator (who will provide commentary throughout on Soweto's history and way of life).
* Orientation of Soweto's famous sites
* Visit to 4 different party venues in Soweto (ranging from rustic shebeens to upmarket pubs).
* Dinner (Shisanyama / Braai / BBQ style) at Tintie’s Shisanyama
* 4 x drinks vouchers each exchangeable for selected beers, cider, glass of wine or soft drinks.
* If we are more than 20 passengers, we'll each get a discount of R200, so let's rally for more attendees. The tour costs R715, we also need a security escort car, each to contribute R100 p/p.
* Once booked, you can sell/transfer your seat to another person, there are no refunds once paid. This tour is with a professional tour agency and they have transport for smaller groups to medium and bus capacity... the more we are, the merrier it'll be!
Payments to be done by 10th Dec: Protected content
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.