Wine Immersion – Italian Mountain Wines #2 @ Sempione area!
After the previous nice evening ‘Wine Immersion – Italian Mountain Wines’ is back and completely revisited!!
Why don’t tasting good wines directly taken from our nice mountains?? ;-)
Italy is also famous for its natural beauties and among them the Alps and Apennines represent some unique places for the landscapes and climate .. but also for those wines which come from those altitudes!
Always with the motto ‘wines different from the previous ones and good as usual!’, I would like to suggest meeting, in a cozy location, for a new exclusive event of a 2-hour-wine-tasting led by a professional wines taster member of O.N.A.V. (The Italian Organization of Wine Tasters) on Friday evening, the 4th of May.
It will be an enjoyable basic lesson of tasting concerning some quality Italian wines in a friendly atmosphere!
Here there is the list of the 4 Italian good wines taken from our mountains that will be served:
- Trento Brut DOC “Millesimato” Protected content
- Nebbiolo IGT Protected content
- Soave Classico DOC Protected content
- Costa Viola Rosso IGT Protected content
Some 'taralli' / 'grissini' are being served to you during the wines tasting.
Four glasses will be prepared for you for the wines tasting. The wine glasses’ rent is free of charge, so you do not need to bring any glass with you.
A data sheet of the wines is being given to you.
So .. see you soon!
P.S. (* please read it carefully *)
- I KINDLY ASK YOU FOR SIGNING IN ONLY IF YOU ARE SURE TO COME TO THE EVENT. It helps me and the professional wines taster organising the event. Thank you for your comprehension and cooperation.
- People not in the list will not be accepted to the event.
- The wines tasting is led in Italian.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.