Visit to 2 prestigious wineries in Valtellina! 🍷🏔🚌
(👉 CONTACT ME BY MESSAGE FOR LAST MINUTE ATTENDANCES 👈)
Autumn is coming and what is more beautiful than an outdoor visit to the nice Valtellina valley?!
A stunning vision: vineyards, little walls on the mountain slopes, a big variety of climate and environment: this is the view that you can have in Valtellina, the most famous terracing Italian area, where grapes farming is historic!
Valtellina is an unique soil where the noble Nebbiolo grape is the uncontested protagonist..the base for elegant and well known and prized wines all around the world!
With this group activity there is an unique opportunity of visiting in a friendly atmosphere two selected, little and prestigious wineries in Valtellina with a transfer by GT bus in an absolute relax, without any thought about reaching the places or organizing the return journey!
A professional wines taster, member of O.N.A.V. (The Italian Organization of Wine Tasters), will be our guide during all the day. On the way to Valtellina he is telling us about the production of the Valtellina wines, its anecdotes and secrets; he will also be able to answer to all curiosities and questions about wine in general, providing an enjoyable lesson about the ‘wine world’.
We are visiting two cosy wineries and we are tasting some of their best wines. If it does not rain it will be possible to visit their vineyards too. During the visit the professional taster is providing us some explanations and recommendations about how to taste quality wines and how to pair them with food. After the visit to the first winery we are having a lunch at a local restaurant with local quality products too, whereas during the wine tastings at the two wineries local cold cuts and ‘breadsticks’ are being served to us.
The event fee is Protected content 60 euros out of Protected content must be anticipated by Saturday the 27th of October and they will be refunded only in case of cancellation of the event.
(Consider that the professional taster will have to anticipate important costs for the organization in advance).
The event fee of Protected content includes:
- G.T. bus transfer roundtrip Milano-Valtellina;
- quality wines tastings at two prestigious Valtellina wineries;
- lunch with quality products at a local restaurant;
- visit of the two wineries: wine cellars, accessible production areas and vineyards (only if it not raining)
- daily service of a professional wines taster (our special tour guide!);
- some minutes done by the professional wines taster concerning the production of Valtellina wines with the sparkling classic method.
THE TOUR WILL BE HELD ALSO IF IT RAINS.
See you soon!
P.S. – VERY IMPORTANT NOTES (* please read them carefully *)
- I KINDLY ASK YOU FOR SIGNING FOR THIS EVENT ONLY IF YOU ARE SURE TO COME. It helps organising the event. Thank you for your comprehension and cooperation.
- The attendance at the event is possible only if you pay in advance 60€ (out of 100€) by Saturday the 27th of October, receiving a message of confirmation, and after paying the remaining 40€ (out of 100€) at the morning meeting of the tour day before leaving.
PLEASE CONSIDER THAT SIGNING UP IN THE EVENT LIST WITHOUT ANTICIPATING 60€ IS NOT CONSIDERED VALID FOR ATTENDING THE EVENT.
- The anticipated fee of 60€ will be refunded only in case of cancellation of the event.
- People not in the list will not be accepted to the event. It is not allowed to attend the event joining our group at the wineries.
- The wine producers are also speaking English, the professional wine taster only Italian.
- There are limited available seats (‘First come, first served’). The event list can be closed at any moment.
-The activity could be deleted in case of a certain number of attendees is not reached by Saturday the 27th of October.
- If you need any additional information please send a private message.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.