Pinot Nero Wine tasting from Alto Adige region!
THE EVENT LIST IS FULL,
you can join us on Thursday the 21st for the next wine tasting about sweet wines:
An exclusive selection of 4 excellent Italian Pinot Noir wines are being served to you with some pieces of ‘focaccia’ and cold cuts.
All the wines from Trentino-Alto Adige region!
The wine tasting consists of a 2-hour-event led by a professional wines taster member of O.N.A.V. (*) in a cozy location; it will be an enjoyable basic lesson of tasting concerning some quality Italian wines in a friendly atmosphere!
The glasses for the tasting will be prepared for you; the wine glasses’ rent is free of charge, so you do not need to bring any glass with you.
A data sheet of the wines is being given to you.
See you soon!
(*) The Italian Organization of Wine Tasters
PLEASE CONSIDER THAT SIGNING UP IN THE EVENT LIST WITHOUT ANTICIPATING 15€ IS NOT CONSIDERED VALID FOR ATTENDING THE EVENT.
- The anticipated fee of 15€ will be refunded only in case of cancellation of the event.
- People not in the list will not be accepted to the event.
- The activity is led in Italian.
- There are limited available seats (‘First come, first served’). The event list can be closed at any moment.
-The activity could be deleted in case of a certain number of attendees is not reached by the 16th of February.
- If you need any additional information please send a private message.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.