HIKING TO LOMAS DE LUCUMO, this time "Lucumos Path"
To end up our Hill´s Tour this year, this time I am planning a visit to Lomas de Lucumo inside Lurin´s valley south of Lima. Previous years we have visited with Internations the regular Hiking path called “Los Guardianes” but this year we will try something new, we will explore a new path called “Los Lucumos” it is a longer path but more chances to see more Nature and green areas, perfect activity for those who enjoy Hiking. We will hike a total of 8km and we will reach a top peak of Protected content , will take aprox. 5hrs.
Lomas de Lucumo is a very rare ecosystem that survives in the dry desert of Lima, from the highest part we will be able to see the contrast of the desert and the green hills. After Lomas de Lucumo we will make a stop for lunch in a local restaurant in Pachacamac.
Get your boots ready
PARTICIPANTS: 30 people max (We will consider the first 30 deposits or until we reach the number of attendees)
- 7:15 Departure to Lurin
- 8: Protected content Lomas de Lucumo
- 2: Protected content Lunch in a local restaurant
- 4: Protected content Arrive to Lima
+ Tour Transportation
+ Basic first aid kit
+ Fee ticket entrances
► WHAT TO BRING:
- Sneakers or hiking boots
- Sunscreen / Sunglasses / Bug Repellant
- Plastic bags for waste
- Water 1.5L / Hydration drink
- Basic Snack for the day (energy bars, dried fruit, etc.)
- A hiking jacket (recommend)
- Photo Camera
- Some extra money for lunch (THE COST OF THE LUNCH IS NOT INCLUDED)
Optional: Hiking poles
► PAYMENT:Protected content
– A copy of bank deposit voucher or the bank operation number.
– Your full name and last name
– Phone number
– Place where you’ll wait for the tour bus (San Borja / San Isidro)
If you have any other question feel free to write me an email.