TUQUILLO BEACH, The Pool of The Pacific Ocean
Tuquillo Beach, The Pool of The Pacific Ocean
Hello guys this time I have a prepare a full day at Tuquillo beach. Tuquillo is a trendy location since a couple of year, and I really wanted to go this Summer and explore it. This beach is located in the Province of Huarmey, Ancash (km310 PANAM North).This beach is known as “The pool of the Pacific” and is considered one of the most beautiful beaches of the coastline of Peru.We will spending most of the day at Tuquillo beach, enjoying the beach day, after we will also visit 2 other beaches: Pocitas and Maracaná.
Get your sunblock ready!
PARTICIPANTS: 30 people max (We will consider the first 30 deposits or until we reach the number of attendees)
► 1ST MEETING POINT - SAN ISIDRO: 5:00 a.m: Protected content
- 5:15 am Departure to Tuquillo
- 9:30 am Arrive to Tuquillo Beach
-10: Protected content pm Beach time (free time) and Lunch (not included)
- 2:00 pm We visit Pocitas Beach
- 3:30 pm We visit Marcana Beach
- 5:30pm Start return to Lima
- 9:30 pm Arrive to Lima
+ Tour Transportation
+ Basic first aid kit
+ Fee ticket entrances
► WHAT TO BRING:
- Sneakers, sandals/flip flops
- Sunscreen / Sunglasses
- Hat or cab
- Plastic bags for waste
- Water 1.5L / Hydration drink
- Basic Snack for the day (energy bars, dried fruit, etc.)
- Swimming suit
- Photo Camera
- Some extra money for lunch (THE COST OF THE LUNCH IS NOT INCLUDED)
► PAYMENT:Protected content
Then send me an email with the following information ( Protected content ):
– A copy of bank deposit voucher or the bank operation number.
– Your full name and last name
– Phone number
If you have any other question feel free to write me an email.
Giselle Del Carpio
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.