FULL DAY IN CHURIN !!!
Hello everyone, i have this nice trip for this holiday: Let´s Relax and enjoy CHURIN!!!
We will visit the Mamahuarmi Complex, where we will find warm waters, this beautiful place is very interesting for its pools, such as Los novios, Velo de novia. Mamahuarmi fountain, among others, besides having a spectacular outdoor landscape
Then we’ll have a lunch at the Rancho Grande fish farm, a place also full of scenery and cozy to relax completely.
After that we’ll Visit Baños de Tingo: This complex is located on the road on the left bank of the Huaura River, 3.8 km from Churín immediately after passing the Tingo bridge. It has roofed pools, family pools and individual bathrooms for your total privacy. The ferrous-sulphurous water flows from a rocky part of the hill at 55ºC and is cooled to 32º, 34º and 36ºC. The rich mineral contents of its waters and the temperature have the virtue of detoxifying the organism, being restorative, toning and rejuvenating.
✔ DIFFICULTY: Easy
✔ DATE: Satuday, November 3rd
✔PARTICIPANTS: 20 people max.
✔ MEETING POINT Protected content
- 5:20 am Group meeting
- 7:30 Breakfast on the Protected content (not include)
- 9:30 Arrival in Churin and we start the visit around the town and enjoy the hot springs
- 1:30 Lunch in Rancho Grande (not include)
- 5:00 Departure to Lima
- 9: 00 pm Arrive to Lima
✔ COST BY PERSON:
S /. 135.00
+ Tour Transportation Lima – Churin - Lima
+ Entrance ticket to Baños de Tingo (Hot Springs)
+ Entrance ticket to La Juventud (Hot springs)
+ 1 bottle of wáter
✔ NOT INCLUDE:
+ Breakfast / Lunch
✔ WHAT TO BRING:
- Sandals / swim wear / towel
- Sunscreen / Sunglasses
- Basic Snack for the day energy bars, dried fruit, etc.)
- A hiking jacket (recommend)
- Photo Camera
- Some extra money for other expenses and lunch
✔ REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT:
- Last day to make the payment to reserve: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31
✔ IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Cancellations and postponements will be received only up to 3 days before departure without charges or penalties. After that period, any cancellation will not be reimbursed or reprogrammed.
- If you do not show up on the day of departure without having anticipated, you will lose 100% of your payment.
- In case you do not show up or show up late to the activity, your payment will not be refunded either. This activity can not be changed to another date.
- There are climatic conditions that could occur in an unexpected way and change the Schedule.
- If you have any questions send me an e-mail to: Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.