It’s Time To Hike!: Huanchacara Waterfall
IT’S TIME TO HIKE!: HUANCHACARA WATERFALL
We are so ready to start the Waterfall Hiking season in Lima, and there is no better way than to visit Huanchacara Waterfall ( Protected content ), located at Km 68 of Carretera Central, between San Jeronimo de Surco and Matucana, Huarochirí, Lima
The activity starts at Collana´s Bridge (2,200 masl.), with a funny zig zag ascension up to Collana´s Town (2hrs aprox. 2,500 masl) and then we descend to the waterfall Protected content aprox.)
What is so special about Huanchacara waterfall is that it has a 20mts fall, and you can get a safe jump inside and refresh yourself under the water.
The hike to Huanchacara waterfall is regular and accessible for everybody who enjoys Nature and feels in good shape.
The landscape is beautiful.
So, let's get our hiking boots ready, and see you there! :)
✔DIFFICULTY: Easy / Medium
✔PARTICIPANTS: 25 people max (only for those who make the payment)
✔ MEETING POINT - Protected content
7:00 Departure to Chaclacayo
8:30 Arrival in Chaclacayo and breakfast (not include)
10:15 Arrival to Collana´s Bridge
10: Protected content hike (around 13:00 we will get to the waterfall, for a small break and lunch)
Protected content Return to Lima
18:00 – Arrival in the meeting point San Isidro
+ Tour Transportation
+ Basic first aid kit
+ 1 Rehydration drink for each participant.
✔ WHAT TO BRING:
- Sneakers or hiking boots
- Sunscreen / Sunglasses
- Plastic bags for waste
- Water 1.5L / Rehydration drink
- Basic Snack for the day (energy bars, dried fruit, etc.)
- Small lunch (sandwich, fruits, etc)
- A hiking jacket (recommend)
- Dryfit t shirts
- Photo Camera
- Some extra money for other expenses.
- Hiking poles (recommend)
- Bug Repellent (recommend)
** Remember : The only way to separate your space is by paying
Once the payment is made send an e-mail to: Protected content with the following:
- A copy of the bank deposit receipt.
- Your full name and surname
- Phone number
✔ IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Cancellations and postponements will be received only up to 2 days before departure without charges or penalties. After that period, any cancellation will not be reimbursed or reprogrammed.
- If you do not show up on the day of departure without having anticipated, you will lose 100% of your payment.
- In case you do not show up or show up late to the activity, your payment will not be refunded either. This activity can not be changed to another date.
- There are climatic conditions that could occur in an unexpected way and change the Schedule.
- If you have any questions send me an e-mail to: Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.