A great hiking: MORTERO WATERFALL
We are so ready to start our 2nd “Waterfall Hike” for this season, and this time we are going to Mortero Waterfall ( Protected content ), which is one of the classic hikes near Lima, located inside San Jeronimo de Surco district (Huarochiri), 70 km from Lima, next to Carretera Central.
The Hike starts from the Metal Bridge Habich, up to Anexo de Ayas, approx. 4 average hours (round trip). Its main attraction is the beautiful 50mts fall. Locals have built a hanging bridge where we can take great pictures of the waterfall. Near the base we will enjoy a nice picnic with an amazing view .
So, get your hiking boots ready, and see you there!
✔DIFFICULTY: Medium (We recommend to have good physical condition)
✔ WHAT TO BRING:
- Sneakers or hiking boots
- Sunscreen / Sunglasses
- Plastic bags for waste
- Water 1.5L / Rehydration drink
- Basic Snack for the day (energy bars, dried fruit, etc.)
- Small lunch (sandwich, fruits, etc)
- A hiking jacket (recommend)
- Dry fit t-shirts
- Photo Camera
- Some extra money for other expenses.
- Hiking poles (recommend)
- Bug Repellent (recommend)
✔ REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT:
- Last day to make the payment to reserve: WEDNESDAY, MAY 29th
** Remember : The only way to separate your space is by paying
Once the payment is made send an e-mail to: Protected content with the following:
- A copy of the bank deposit receipt.
- Your full name and surname
- Phone number
✔ IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Cancellations and postponements will be received only up to 2 days before departure without charges or penalties. After that period, any cancellation will not be reimbursed or reprogrammed.
- If you do not show up on the day of departure without having anticipated, you will lose 100% of your payment.
- In case you do not show up or show up late to the activity, your payment will not be refunded either. This activity can not be changed to another date.
- There are climatic conditions that could occur in an unexpected way and change the Schedule.
- If you have any questions send me an e-mail to: Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.