CONCERT: London Chamber Orchestra plays Mozart - 50% Off Tkts
**** 50% Discounted tickets for £15 (Box Office Price £30) **** Limited Tickets and will be allocated on first paid basis **** Contact me on Protected content ****
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND BELOW CAREFULLY:
1. DO NOT TURN UP WITHOUT BOOKING TICKET IN ADVANCE.
2. PLEASE TEXT ME ON THE GIVEN MOBILE NUMBER TO RECEIVE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS.
3. LIMITED TICKETS AND WILL BE ALLOCATED ON FIRST PAID BASIS.
4. NO TICKET RETURN, REFUND OR EXCHANGE, UNLESS SHOW IS CANCELLED.
5. AVAILABLE SPACE ON GUEST LIST DOES NOT REFLECT THE TICKET AVAILABILITY.
Mozart originally wrote this as a triple piano concerto, but later rearranged it for two pianos. Listen carefully and you can hear it – the thrill and complexity of the three parts being juggled between just two instruments.
Top it all off with one of Mozart’s most popular symphonies, described by one writer as a work of ‘passion, violence, and grief’.
Mozart Serenade No. 6 (Serenata Notturna)
Mozart Concerto for Two Pianos No. 7 (Lodron)
Mozart Symphony No. 40
Christopher Warren-Green conductor
Arthur & Lucas Jussen piano
Look forward seeing you there!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.