HIT PLAY: "The Comedy About the Bank Robbery"- 30% Off in Stalls
**** 30% Discounted tickets for £35 including booking fee for very good seats in Stalls (Box Office Price £50.57) **** Limited Tickets and will be allocated on first paid basis **** Contact me on Protected content ****
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND BELOW CAREFULLY:
1. DO NOT TURN UP WITHOUT BOOKING TICKET IN ADVANCE.
2. PLEASE TEXT ME ON THE GIVEN MOBILE NUMBER TO RECEIVE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS.
3. LIMITED TICKETS AND WILL BE ALLOCATED ON FIRST PAID BASIS.
4. NO TICKET RETURN, REFUND OR EXCHANGE, UNLESS SHOW IS CANCELLED.
5. AVAILABLE SPACE ON GUEST LIST DOES NOT REFLECT THE TICKET AVAILABILITY. . I HAVE KEPT THE GUEST LIST MORE THAN THE NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO SIGN UP BUT NEVER CONTACT FOR TICKET, DESPITE OF MY REPEATED REQUESTS.
Mischief Theatre’s smash-and-grab hit The Comedy About A Bank Robbery is a fast, fabulous comedy caper and the funniest show in the West End!
Summer Protected content . Minneapolis City Bank has been entrusted with a priceless diamond. An escaped convict is dead set on pocketing the gem with the help of his screwball sidekick, trickster girlfriend… and the maintenance man. With mistaken identities, love triangles and hidden agendas, even the most reputable can’t be trusted. In a town where everyone’s a crook, who will end up bagging the jewel?
★★★★★ ‘This is the funniest show in the West End’
★★★★★ ‘A fast and fabulous comedy caper is a joyful night out’
★★★★★ ‘A night of spectacular madness'
Look forward seeing you there!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.