Free Live Music in Kew Bridge
Come and join me for a free live music event at this lovelyProtected content
This time, the great singer Brendan Cleary will be playing an acoustic selection of popular songs.
1) Indoor event with outside balcony and terrace.
2) Management reserves the right to take back any unseated places by 8pm. Any latecomers may not get a seat as music events gathers a big crowd to the pub.
3) How to get there:
Minutes walk from Kew Bridge Station. Several buses passing by from Gunnersbury Station, Kew Gardens and Richmond tube station, including the 391, 267, 65 and 237.
Parking available on either side of the bridge.
3) Food is good judging from the times I have eaten here. Place and pay your order directly at the bar quoting the table number you’re at, we won’t split any bills.
Kitchen usually closes at 9pm so any food orders need to be placed by then. Special dietary request, please contact the pub beforehand to discuss your options. Here’s the menu:Protected content
4) Please note that, sometimes the musicians cancel with very short notice without the control of the pub's management. They will then often replace the live music with a dj.
5) If you cannot make it, please cancel your attendance so that other people can join.
I am limited to book without financial commitment.
6) Dog friendly.
On the day, please do not message me directly but, on the wall only. Messages seem to be very delayed and I may not get back to you in time. Once the event starts, I won’t check my phone very frequent.
Looking forward to see you there in good spirits as always.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.