Concert: London Chamber Orchestra- Summer Serenades -50% Off
**** 50% Discounted Band B tickets in Stalls for £15 including booking fee (Box Office Price £30 including booking fee) **** Limited Tickets and will be allocated on first paid basis **** Contact me on Protected content ****
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND BELOW CAREFULLY:
1. DO NOT TURN UP WITHOUT BOOKING TICKET IN ADVANCE.
2. PLEASE TEXT ME ON THE GIVEN MOBILE NUMBER TO RECEIVE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS.
3. LIMITED TICKETS AND WILL BE ALLOCATED ON FIRST PAID BASIS.
4. NO TICKET RETURN, REFUND OR EXCHANGE, UNLESS SHOW IS CANCELLED.
5. AVAILABLE SPACE ON GUEST LIST DOES NOT REFLECT THE TICKET AVAILABILITY.
‘Write something cheerful for a change,’ said Dvořák to his teenage pupil and future son-in-law, Josef Suk. His Serenade for Strings is the result – sunny, gentle, and overwhelmingly beautiful. Dvořák loved it.
Vaughan Williams Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis
Suk Serenade for Strings
Dvořák Serenade for Strings
London Chamber Orchestra
Christopher Warren-Green conductor
I look forward to seeing you there!
Honorary Group Consul - London Live Music and Theatre
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.