FREE Concert: Music Inspired by Greek Mythology
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND BELOW CAREFULLY:
1. DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU ARE NOT CERTAIN TO ATTEND AS SPACES ARE VERY LIMITED.
2. NO SHOWS MAY BE BANNED TO ATTEND ANY FUTURE FREE EVENTS.
3. DO NOT TURN UP WITHOUT HAVING YOUR NAME ON THE GUEST LIST AS YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ENTRY.
4. SEATING IS STRICTLY ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
5. HELLENIC CENTRE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY IF ALL SPACES ARE TAKEN.
6. DO NOT BRING ANY GUEST ALONG.
7. PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS IS NOT AN INTERNATIONS ONLY EVENT.
In continuation of attending exclusive events at different Embassies and Cultural Institutes, I am collaborating with Hellenic Centre and they have kindly allowed to invite few of guests to this very special concert.
A selection of musical works inspired by Greek Mythology which reflects upon the narrative of Life and Death. Our exploration of these themes begins with Manos Hadjidakis’ lyrically beautiful Song of Eurydice, then turns to two of Iannis Xenakis’ eerie masterpieces, Kottos and Charisma. We close with the première of a new song cycle by Dimitrios Rontsis, based on Homeric Hymns.
Performers will be playing the harp, piano, guitar, clarinet and more.
I look forward seeing you there !
Honorary Group Consul - London Live Music and Theatre
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.