FREE Concert: Chamber Orchestra plays Mozart, Haydn, Elgar
>>>> TEXT/WHATSAPP YOUR FULL NAME WITH FREE TICKET REQUEST MENTIONING THE EVENT NAME TO ME ON Protected content <<<<
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND BELOW CAREFULLY:
1. FREE TICKET WORTH £ Protected content NON REFUNDABLE ADMIN FEE APPLIES).
2. PLEASE ONLY REQUEST FOR TKTS IF YOU ARE CERTAIN TO ATTEND. CANCELLATION OR NO SHOWS WILL LEAD TO NO FREE OFFERS IN FUTURE
3. DO NOT TURN UP WITHOUT BOOKING TICKET IN ADVANCE.
4. ONCE BOOKED, YOU WILL RECEIVE A TEXT FOR TICKET CONFIRMATION.
5. LIMITED TICKETS AND WILL BE ALLOCATED ON FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
6. AVAILABLE SPACE ON THE GUEST LIST DOES NOT REFLECT THE TICKET AVAILABILITY.
ECO and star soloists Ana de la Vega (flute) and Ramón Ortega Quero (oboe) bring to life some of Haydn’s very late works – commissions by King Ferdinand of Naples – and forgotten gems by Karl Stamitz which have remained in manuscript for over Protected content .
Cimarosa Overture to I traci amanti
Elgar Serenade for Strings
Haydn Concerto for Two Lira Organizzate No. 1 in C major, Hob. VIIh
C. Stamitz Concerto for Flute and Oboe in G major
Mozart Symphony No. 29 in A major, K.2
Ana de la Vega flute
Ramón Ortega Quero oboe
David Juritz director
English Chamber Orchestra
See you there!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.