Wine and Cheese Route
We will introduce you to the interesting world of wine, whose cultivation arrives in Latin America by Hernán Cortes, who orders the planting of thousands of Spanish vineyards to achieve a rapid hybridization in the new lands.
In this getaway, it is our responsibility to visit the state of Queretaro, the vines of Tequisquiapan, the excellent land occupied by the municipality of Ezequiel Montes.
It should be noted that always with the hand of a good wine must be a delicious cheese, and between Tequisquiapan and Santiago de Querètaro there are a number of sheep ranches, goats and cows where are manufactured delicacies of mexican tradition, with european style.
In this way we'll travel:
1. Protected content : cheese that dates back to the Protected content and one of the most visited in the area, whose founder is Mr. Vidal Alonso Lavín. There we will learn how the cheese was discovered, what is rennet?, how are cheeses classified, how should they be departed, what milk are they made of, ¿what is maturing?, etc.
2. Protected content : third Monolith of the world, located in the town of Protected content , which belongs to the municipality of Ezequiel Montes. Recognized as one of the 13 wonders of Mexico and considered a destination with great historical contribution and cultural relevance, one of the "Magic Towns" of Mexico.
3. Protected content : The most important wine cellar in Latin America, located in the Protected content just 20 minutes from Protected content . It has a production based on the method of sparkling wines.
• Round trip transportation
• Entrance to the Finca Vai: cheese tasting
• Visit to Peña de Bernal ("Magic Town")
• Entrance to the Freixenet Cavas: tasting of a glass of wine and tour of the wineries.
Does not include: food, gratuities and personal expenses
To confirm your attendance BEFORE 1th of APRIL, do the payment as following:
Kids are welcome =)
Hope you can join us!!!!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.