FREE Laughter Yoga for Sept - Laugh for No Reason!
* This is the Laughter Yoga that you will NOT be needing a mat for! *
Don't let September pass you by without having some laughs, making some new friends, and creating some nice memories! Experience Laughter Yoga for FREE especially if you haven't done so!
FREE Laughter Yoga for up to one hour at Protected content We will begin 10a.m. sharp and proceed for tea afterwards. Do stay behind and join us!
Laughter yoga (Hasyayoga) is a practice involving prolonged voluntary laughter. Laughter yoga is based on the belief that voluntary laughter provides the same physiological and psychological benefits as spontaneous laughter. Laughter yoga is done in groups, with eye contact and playfulness between participants. Forced laughter soon turns into real and contagious laughter.
Date: Sun 3 Sept Protected content
Time: 9:45am Protected content . (I will be turning off my mobile at 10a.m. sharp.)
Meeting Point:Protected content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) What if it rains? - In the case of rain/ haze, we will do it at the nearest shelter.
2) Can I bring a non-InterNations person(s)? - Yes. No drama.
3) I am too late to register, can I still come? - Yes. No drama.
4) I RSVPed but am not going to come (overslept, sick, partied too late last night, blah, blah)? Do I need to tell you? - No need. I am doing this absolutely free. No dramas.
5) Do I need a yoga mat? - No.
6) What do I wear? - Do come in comfortable clothes (We'd be doing lots of movement, jumping and maybe even laying on the grass.)
Make new friends, have some laughs and lots of fun!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.