FREE Laughter Yoga for Oct - Laugh for No Reason!
* This is the Laughter Yoga that you will NOT be needing a mat for! *
Don't let October pass you by without having some laughs, making some new friends, and creating some nice memories! Experience Laughter Yoga for FREE especially if you haven't done so!
FREE Laughter Yoga for up to one hour at
Raffles Place MRT. We will begin 10a.m. sharp and proceed for tea afterwards. Do stay behind and join us!
Laughter yoga (Hasyayoga) is a practice involving prolonged voluntary laughter. Laughter yoga is based on the belief that voluntary laughter provides the same physiological and psychological benefits as spontaneous laughter. Laughter yoga is done in groups, with eye contact and playfulness between participants. Forced laughter soon turns into real and contagious laughter.
Date: Sun 8 Oct Protected content
Time: 9:45am Protected content . (I will be turning off my mobile at 10a.m. sharp.)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) What if it rains? - In the case of rain/ haze, we will do it at the nearest shelter.
2) Can I bring a non-InterNations person(s)? - Yes. No drama.
3) I am too late to register, can I still come? - Yes. No drama.
4) I RSVPed but am not going to come (overslept, sick, partied too late last night, blah, blah)? Do I need to tell you? - No need. I am doing this absolutely free. No dramas.
5) Do I need a yoga mat? - No.
6) What do I wear? - Do come in comfortable clothes (We'd be doing lots of movement, jumping and maybe even laying on the grass.)
Make new friends, have some laughs and lots of fun!