Clean and Clear: 7 Emotional Releasing Techniques
* Pre-payment required to reduce no-showsProtected content
Unit number will only given to those who have pre-paid. *
Packed with the best techniques to remove negativity and how to find happiness, attend Clean and Clear to live the life you have always wanted.
Are you constantly overwhelmed by life?
Do you find yourself increasingly negative and heavy about life?
Have you lost friends because you are easily irritated and set off by little things?
If you feel increasingly stressed and anxious, and wish to have balance restored and room for love to flow back into your heart, attend this workshop!
If we knew what we could do to feel better, we would do it! We just need to know how!
There is no need to be in stuckness, worried and afraid of what tomorrow will bring, or if you’d break down. There are many techniques to be clean and clear emotionally so that love and balance can be restored.
This experiential session will teach you at least SEVEN simple and specific emotional releasing practices which you can do by yourself in future. All emotions and tears are welcomed.
These powerful practices can restore your heart, mind, and soul.
You are strongly encouraged to come in comfortable clothes – not skirts, jeans, jewelry or tight clothes. Bring a change of clothes if you need to.
“Clean and Clear is a powerful session. It showed me how I can release negative thoughts centering around my life and move forward. Martha is a great facilitator and her passion for her work really shines through.” – Anonymous Lady, 40s
Date: Sat 1 September Protected content
Time: Protected content . (Please be on time)
Venue: Protected content
Directions: 2 minutes from Tai Seng MRT.
What to do:
1) Bring your own yoga mat Protected content + own water. You'd need it!
2) Do NOT come with a full stomach. Please eat lightly.;
3) Wear loose comfortable clothes as there will sitting and movement practices taught – not skirts, jeans, jewelry or tight clothes. Do bring a change of clothes if you need to.
Energy Exchange: S$18 per person (usual S$58 per person. Discount for InterNations members. Prepayment required.)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) I am still not sure what this is. - In a nutshell, I call it scream therapy. We do silent scream, bang on pillows, do chest thumping, etc with the intention of learning techniques to release negative emotions out of our body. This is not for everybody - only for the brave, open-minded, and those who can comprehend that there are many emotional releasing techniques and meditation is just one of them.
2) I am not a paid member. Can you send me the address? - InterNations encourages paid membership and has restricted the address venue for that reason. Please don't message us (the Consuls) because as volunteers, we don't need the added work. Be coolz.
3) Can I bring a non-InterNations person(s)? - Yes. Be coolz. Ask them to register on InterNations first, join the activity, and make pre-payment.
4) I am too late to register, can I still come? - No. This is strictly for people who have pre-paid and registered.
5) I called you and you aren't picking up! - This is because the session has started and being a deep process, we cannot admit latecomers. Sorry!
* Please make payment here Protected content Unit number will only be given to those who have pre-paid. *
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.