Take Off for Spa Day - Batam!
* Please read details below fully to reduce amount of correspondence to the organiser Martha who is coordinating this for free/ not getting anything out of this. Please be respectful. No abuse please! *
Let's go to the spa + shops at Batam together! You have option to just go to the spa only, or stay one night.
This is their basic spa package: S$59/pax/weekend without hotel
- Two ways ferry ticket
- Two ways land transport from/to ferry terminal - spa
- 1hrs Javanese massage
* Excludes one night hotel stay. Recommending Gideon Hotel just next door.
--> top-up of spa options available. Refer to their spa menu.
Email for questions:Protected content
2D1N staycay at Gideon Hotel - twin share
Superior type S$78/per pax
Deluxe type S$88/per pax
Junior suite S$96/per pax
- 1 night stay with breakfast
- Two ways ferry ticket
- Two ways land transport
- 60mins Javanese massage
* 15% discount off spa treatments if show room key to show staying at Gideon Hotel
weekend is from Fri-Sun / public holiday
* Spa treatments
* Dinner + movie (cinema on top floor of BCS shopping mall)
* More spa/ shopping
* Ferry back to Singapore afternoon
FOOD at own cost: "Grand Duck a chinese restaurant, or very famous fish soup and bak kut teh. Opposite from the spa - got BCS shopping mall."
HOTEL/ FERRY PACKAGE procedure as below:Protected content
For reservation, pls kindly to fill up the details as below:
Date of reservation: Sat 20 Oct Protected content
Time of reservation: Upon arrival at spa. Taking ferry from Harbourfront at 10:50a.m. (arrival at Batam Protected content OR just liaise with them to come on a later ferry and meet up with the group at the spa/ hotel
Departure time: Sun 21 Oct recommended 4:30p.m.
No. Of pax and treatment:
Massage strength: Strong, Medium, Soft
Pick up point:
Pick up time:
- 15% if show room key of Gideon Hotel
- 10% discount if say "Martha Protected content if not staying at Gideon Hotel
FULL ADDRESS OF SPA:Protected content
1) How do I get a roommate for the night? - Please post on the event wall and/ or approach the people who have indicated their attendence OR bring a friend! :) Let me know if you need help.
2) Can I bring/ invite my friend(s) who is non-InterNations member? - Yes you may but I still like to suggest where possible for your friend to register as a member to be part of our amazing community.
3) It is less than 24 hours before this event, can I still register? - The spa needs time to get the hotel + spa + ferry booked so if less than 24 hours notice - no!
4) I'm going to miss my ferry/ need to arrive late/ leave early. - It's perfectly fine. Let's hang out in whatever way works for you. :)
* Please read details above fully to reduce amount of correspondence to the organiser Martha who is coordinating this for free/ not getting anything out of this. Please be respectful. No abuse please! *
Email for questions: Protected content followed by Martha via platform here.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.