URBAN TRAIL TRAINING 5k - 10K MEXICO CITY
The following activity / training is aimed at all those interested in:
- Improve career technique
- Improve breathing technique
- Increase performance
- Prepare for any type of race and urban distance or trail running
- Possess reliable information on nutrition and sports medicine directly by specialists
- How to choose the most appropriate footwear?
This training will implement the new trends in:
- Physical conditioning
- Functional training
- Techniques for obstacles
- Yoga and stretching for runners
- What to do and what not to do before, during and after a sporting event
Yes, this group grows as one, we can have rewards like:
- Extend training in forests and mountains outside of CDMX
- Learn and practice the right footprint in different ecosystems
- Participate in races more in line with your objectives
WHAT TO BRING TO TRAINING:
- Excellent attitude and PUNCTUALITY.
- Availability to learn and participate
- Availability to leave the comfort zone
- Hydration vest, hydration belt or a backpack that fits as well as possible. (Avoid loading bottles of water or any item in your hands).
- Some snack such as protein bar, red fruits, nuts, etc.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Appropriate shoes
*** WE START 07:15 AM
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.