Sailing & Hiking Weekend in Sochi (eng/es)
I'm organizing an active weekend trip to Sochi. I'll be happy for a great company! It's not my first time in this area, so I have chosen best places and providers to get max experience in 3 days.
- Sailing for beginners (theory + practice in the sea) by ProYachting professional sailers (IN ENGLISH)
- Day hike to Bzerpinsky Karniz (easy to medium difficulty / Protected content
- Premium Russian banya experience with a mountain view
- Exploring Olympic village, Roza Khutor and all the mountain area up to Protected content
- Exploring Adler and Olympic Park area by the sea
- Visiting Skypark (bungee jumping for those who dare!)
- Friday - Sunday (full days are required)
- Staying at cozy homey eco lodges in the mountain area
- No special physical preparation or inventory is required neither for sailing, nor for hiking
- I speak English and Spanish
- 40'000 RUB all in (accomodation, sailing, hiking, Skypark entrance and funicular fees, airport transfers and transport)
- Airflight to Sochi, food and alcohol is not included in the price
- Banya is optional and paid separately (ca. 7' Protected content RUR/person)
Feel free to call me for any questions!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.