Baikal Ice Adventure
Your health is important to us!
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in all our communities around the world and, according to local authorities, certain in-person activities are permitted in your community. Please make sure to follow the latest official health guidelines and restrictions in your area. We hope you stay safe and enjoy the event!
Hey everyone! I'm organizing a small private group to see magnificent Baikal ice with max activities and comfort :) The high season at Lake Baikal in winter is only 30 days long, so let's hurry up to witness this stunning natural beauty! Cool light-hearted people are welcome to join :)
* exploring all types of ice and various ice caves & grottos on the amphibian boat – a hivus hovercraft with an air cushion that can travel both on ice surface and water, easily overcoming the ice cracks and ensuring an exciting and safe journey
* proper Russian banya standing on ice with possibility to dive into the ice hole
* ice-skating on the biggest ice rink in the world
* Siberian food & warming drinks :)
* rafting on the piece of ice (crazy Russian adventure!)
* jeeping in the steppes surrounding the lake
* short tour to grasp an idea what Irkutsk is like
* visiting Olkhon island and main Buddhist places
* all food, except dinners, all transport, transfers, accommodation etc.
You pay extra only for tickets to Irkutsk (approx. Protected content both ways) and dinners.
This should be an exciting journey! For those seeking an extended version – I’m planning to start in Ulan-Ude on 6th of March and spend a day there and in a cool resort hotel in the south of Baikal before this trip Protected content . Please PM me for more details.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.