Eat, Drink, and Laugh - Because it's a Public Holiday tomorrow!
TGIM - Thank Goodness It's Monday! It's a public holiday the next day and I am hosting evening drinks + finger food at Protected content again.
Cost: S$20 for 1 drink + finger food.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) I am not a paid member. Can you send me the address? - InterNations encourages paid membership and has restricted the address venue for that reason. Please don't message us (the Consuls) because as volunteers, we don't need the added work. Be coolz.
2) Can I bring a non-InterNations person(s)? - Yes. Be coolz. Ask them to register on InterNations first and join the activity.
3) I am too late to register, can I still come? - Yes. Be coolz.
4) I RSVPed but am not going to come (overslept, sick, partied too late last night, blah, blah)? Do I need to tell you? - No need. We are doing this absolutely free. Please don't contact us unless you're lost. Be coolz.
5) I called you and you aren't picking up! - We try to keep our phone at bay but we get busy talking and usually keep the phone away 1/2 hour after the start time. No blame/ shame/ grief please. Be coolz.
6) What's with this coolz talk? - It's the cooler way of saying cool. This is inspired by a certain Singaporean ex-beauty queen who used boomz when she meant boom. True story.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.