Spontaneous Hike along the Rhine River (22 km)
due to the exellent weather forecast for next sunday, 21.10.2018, I decided to organise a spontaneous hike along the rhine river:
we start at Protected content and hike along the Rhine river to a beergarden called Protected content , which is directly located at the Rhine river in Wittlaer at the border to Duisburg. This is a very simple and unconventional beergarden without any comfort. But it is nice to take one of their white plastic-garden chairs and sit on top of the dyke, have a look on the Rhine river and have something to drink. After this stop weg go back the way a little bit, till we reach the tram station in Wittlaer and we will take U79 back to Düsseldorf downtown.
Meeting point in Düsseldorf:
- In the unlikely case of bad weather I will cancel the hike latest in the morning of Sunday, 21.10.2018. So, before you start, please have a short look on this site, if the hike will take place.
- The underground of most parts of our hike is made with asphalt. Please use very comfortable shoes for the hike.
- If the event is fully booked, please stay calm and watch the list of attendees. The experience says, that there will be some changes on short notice.
- Liability: the hike takes place for all at your own risk, there is no liability for any personal injury and property damage!
… and at least:
- Please only subscribe if you are pretty sure that you will attend and cancel (!) as early as possible if you can't make it. Thanks a lot!!!!
Looking forward to seeing you!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.