Discovering the Neander valley - Neandertal!
Hi dear Hikers,
Spring is finally here and what a great weather to discover the forest of the Neander valley and meet nice people!
Meeting time: 2pm
Meeting point: Protected content
Arriving by train: At 1:30pm take the train Protected content
Arriving by car: You can easily drive to the meeting point. We will meet you there at 2pm.
Route description: Circular hike of approx. 12km Protected content ascent) following the hiking trail A1. Hiking time 2.5 to 3h.
- In the unlikely case of bad weather I will cancel the hike latest in the morning of Sunday, 03.03.2019. So, before you start, please have a short look on this site, if the hike will take place.
- Please make sure that you are on time at our meeting point. We will wait at the Parkplatz max. 10 min.
- Parts of the track can be muddy. Please bring comfortable shoes and in the best case your hiking-boots.
- If the event is fully booked, please stay calm and watch the list of attendees. Usually there will be some changes of attendees just 1 or 2 days before the hike.
- Liability: The hike takes place for all at your own risk, there is no liability for any personal injury and property damage.
- Please only subscribe if you are pretty sure that you will attend and cancel as early as possible if you can't make it. Thanks!
Looking forward to seeing you!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.