Snowshoeing at Les Mosses
The weather for Sunday is looking decent and with a fresh covering of snow, this is a good opportunity to get in a snowshoe hike before it all melts. I propose a trip to Les Mosses, easily accessible from Lausanne and allowing for a late start. Snowshoes are available for hire from many outdoor shops in Lausanne, such as Baechli at Avenue d’Ouchy 6.
1. Parameters - a mere 8 kms in length, with 400m of elevation gain and descent taking around four hours in total.
2. Timetable - Meet at 11.45am in Protected content
4. Weather - around freezing at the higher levels
5. Bring - Snow shoes, hiking boots with good waterproofing, hiking poles, packed lunch, sunscreen, two litres of water, warm clothes
6. Car pooling - I suggest each passenger contributes based on 8 centimes per km, as well as parking costs.
7. Responsibility - By signing up for this hike, you accept full personal responsibility for your own safety.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.