Rochers de Naye to Villeneuve
Enjoy spectacular views from Rochers de Naye on a reasonably challenging spring hike starting above Montreux and descending on the far side down to Villeneuve.
2. Weather - Sunny but with a risk of showers in the afternoon - Protected content
4. Car - Recommendation to park next to Villeneuve station and then take the 8.49am departure changing in Montreux
5. WhatsApp - Join the WhatsApp group to organise car pooling, ask questions, share photos, and to notify others if you become detached from the group - Protected content
6. Bring - warm clothes, hiking boots, hiking poles, packed lunch, sunscreen, two litres of water
7. Car pooling - Recommended passenger contribution of 8 centimes per km plus parking costs
8. Responsibility - By signing up for this hike, you accept full personal responsibility for your own safety
9. Recommendations - REGA mountain rescue membership, vaccination against encephalitis
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.