African after-work in Paris 🌍🇬🇭🇬🇦🇸🇳🇨🇲🇨🇬🇨🇮🇳🇬🇿🇦
I ni tlé 🇲🇱
Nanga def 🇸🇳
👍🏾Come and let's join the monthly African after-work in Paris: L'APERAF 👍🏾
🤝 Bring your business cards back 🤝🏾
👍🏼👍🏽 THEME : (See below)👍🏾👍🏿
*MOSTLY FRENCH SPEAKING PEOPLE*
Protected content African food & drinks🍹
Protected content #OPEN TO All# #
Admission fee (two drinks and dry aperitifs included): €15 on site
*A theme chosen at each session with speakers - project leaders on the theme
*Discovery of projects that contribute to Africa's influence.
*Networking incentive games.
Cozy setting in the heart of Paris
Métro station: Richelieu Drouot
Line 8 and line 9
P:S may I insist on the fact that I will also be a participant in this event and do not wish to be held responsible for any delay or something else in the event. Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to meet you.
See y'all ;)
More details and informations about (Eventbrite English version):
Protected content aperitif, networking and discussion on the development of tourism in Africa.
The Apéraf networking of Wednesday, May 29, 7th edition 🚀
HOLIDAYS • SUMMER IS COMING 🌞
Theme: Encourage tourism in Africa
Speakers • Projects on display
At the top of the bill, we will have tourism ambassador projects in Africa as speakers to give us even more desire to go on holiday in Africa and so that we become all the ambassadors of tourism in Africa.
(We will announce them soon.)
Single price (2 drinks and dry aperitifs included): 15 € (presales strongly recommended - maximum capacity reached the last events)
The concept of L'Apéraf networking is:
- A monthly meeting between African professionals to network
- Several project leaders on the theme present including Protected content highlighted through their interventions during the evening and workshops Q / A in small groups.
- Incentive networking games launched during the evening (bring back your business cards).
- Dry appetizers served for free in the early evening.
- The discovery of an African restaurant bar that welcomes us for this aperitif (dinner) African.
- A special Apéraf card to taste the best products of the restaurant at affordable prices. It contains tasty tapas and African dishes as well as mouthwatering African juices, beers and cocktails.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.