Power Of Negotiation
Does developing your negotiation strategy make a difference?
Every negotiator aspires to win, so preparing an approach to achieve goals is critical to your outcome and overall company success. Secure the skills necessary for proper negotiation by defining its various styles.
The Power of Negotiation can be defined as "the ability of the negotiator to influence the behavior of another.
Some aspects and qualities of Negotiating Power:
• Relative between the parties
• Changes over time
• Always limited
• Can be either real or apparent
• The exercise has both benefits and costs
• Relates to the ability to punish or benefit
• Enhanced by legal support, personal knowledge, skill, resources and hard work
• Increased by the ability to endure uncertainty and by commitment
• Enhanced by a good negotiating relationship
• Exists to the extent that it is accepted
• Personal & Contrasts in various negotiating styles
• Which negotiating method works best in a given situation
• How to improve negotiating effectiveness
• The art of collaborating without giving in or haggling
• How to maintain healthy communication during negotiations
Hosting Dr. Francesco Galvano Psychologist, specialized in criminology, expert in organizational & management sciences also in psychological operations, Trainer specialized in behavioral analysis in various fields.
Webinar we'll host also Andrea Checcucci.
Re-posting this Event on other groups is Prohibited!
#Stay_safe & #Stay_online.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.