Werribee Gorge Hike
** Host change: Carl Thomas will host the event.
Let's go hiking to Werribee Gorge!
We have organized this hike before, it is a circuit walk of aprox 10km which will take around 3 to 4 hours.
Meeting at 11.00am to allow for travel time and avoid the cold!
We will be stopping at viewpoints to have a sandwich and take in the amazing scenery (BYO food).
- Meeting @ Protected content
- Start the hike @ 11.15am.
- Stop 1 @ the peak of the hike Protected content , for a snack & photos.
- Stop 2 @ the beach Protected content , for lunch.
- Finish @ aprox 2.30pm at Quarry picnic area.
- Drive to a local pub in Bacchus Marsh for a well deserved drink.
*How to get there?
Werribee Gorge State Park is approximately 8km west of Bacchus Marsh via the Western Freeway. Meeting point is at Quarry Picnic area off Myers Road.
The park is about 1 hour drive from the city, so please make sure you plan ahead.
*What to wear?
Comfortable walking shoes, and comfortable pants, layered clothes.
*What to Bring?
- 1 liter of water to drink
- a few sandwiches and snacks
- light rain jacket
We will go to a local pub in Bacchus Marsh after the hike for a drink/meal, if anyone is interested.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Hope to see you there!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.