Reportage photos exhibition @ a new location!
For our new group activity I have chosen a new location, in the south-east hinterland, close to Milano .. @ San Donato Milanese!
It is focused on reportage photos taken in nature, at war zones, in difficult social situations all around the world, .. in a word: it’s photo reportage!
Subjects of the photos are people, animals, the nature indifferently and photographers come from different Countries.
Please mind that some of these photos:
- were showen at the recent reportage photos exhibitions @ Milano and @ Lodi (also where our group has already organised) - for the exhibition details have a look at the second photo in attachment
- contain erotic or impressive themes which could disturb or offend you.
HOW TO GET THERE
1 st possibility:
The venue is just 15 mins’walk from ‘San Donato Milanese’ Tre Nord railway station.
To get there you have to take the Passante Ferroviario line from one of Milano Tre Nord stations on that route (for example at ‘Milano Rogoredo’ railway station).
Because the ‘San Donato Milanese’ Tre Nord railway station hasn’t got any ticket office or ticket machine, I recommend you to purchase two train tickets directly at one of Milano Tre Nord stations, also for going back to Milano.
MM3 San Donato Milanese + bus n°120 to 'via Emilia' - 'Torri Lombarde' stop
AFTER THE EXHIBITION
None aperitif / dinner is scheduled after the exhibition.
Feel free to organise something and post it here at this group activity wall.
See you there on the Italian Republic Day,
P.S. – (* please read it carefully *)
- Mind that this kind of event is reserved only for InterNations Albatross members.
- You can bring your international friends, but they have to join InterNations first (you can invite them pressing the button ‘bring friends’ on the activity page) because this is an InterNations event.
- Albatross members not in the list will not be accepted.
- We could close the guests list in advance or change day for the event.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.