Scavenger hunt (around Stephansplatz)
This event will happen rain or shine! The running around Stephansplatz will keep you warm. ;-)
Before the summer fully ends let's run around town playing a youthful game. For those of you that haven't done a scavenger hunt before, I will give you a list of tasks at the beginning of the meeting that you will try to complete with a team of people. The tasks will range from eating ice cream from a famous shop to finding local iconic statues to doing something goofy at a particular site. The more tasks you complete, the more points your team will accumulate. After the scavenger hunt ends you'll be left with a lot of great pictures and memories and we'll meet up at TGI Fridays for burgers and more to see which team accumulated the most points and see who made the best pictures!
The list of tasks will remain a surprise until you get to the event- it's part of the adventure! However, here are a few tips:
*Some activities, such as buying ice cream, will require $$ but most tasks do not require you to purchase anything. It's up to you and your team to choose which tasks you want to complete.
*I've selected sites for tasks that are within the Stephansplatz/Schewedenplatz/Karlsplatz area. It's up to you and your group to decide where to go and what order you'd like to go to places. You can spend a few minutes planning a route at the beginning of the scavenger hunt if you like.
*Bring a charged camera/phone so that you and your group can take photographic evidence that you've completed a task. You'll need to message these to me or transfer the images to me on my computer at TGI Fridays at the end so that I can score your team.
3:00 pm Meet and mingle at Protected content
3:15 pm Arrange into teams of 5 people. Let me know the name of your team.
3:30 pm Go off with your team and complete as many scavenger hunt tasks as you can- take photographic evidence and message pictures to me!
5:00 pm End the scavenger hunt and head over to Protected content
5:30-7:00 pm Eat and look at uploaded pictures on TGI Fridays screen.
6:30 pm Announce winning team.
A few notes beforehand:
1) Kindly let me know IF YOU DO NOT plan on attending TGI Fridays after the scavenger hunt. I need to give the restaurant an accurate headcount by Wednesday.
2) Please arrive on time on Sunday as you will immediately meet and mingle with people to arrange into teams during the first 15 minutes. You get to choose which team you want to be in but I can help you find a team if you like. :-) We'll sort into teams of 5 each. People will scatter to begin the game promptly at 4pm so please do not come to Josefsplatz late (if you need to come late, please rendezvous with people in a team at your own arrangement).
3) I've made a surplus of scavenger hunt items for you to choose from so no worries on finishing early or getting bored! Pick the items you're most interested in doing- or the ones that you think will earn your team the most points so that you can win!
4) This event is kid friendly. Just let me know if you plan on bringing any underage or adult guests.
5) If you've done this event before, no worries. I will be switching up a lot of the scavenger hunt list so you can try it again.