Bluebells, Tring Reservoirs & Grand Union Canal - ALL DAY HIKE🌲🦉
This is an ALL Day Event.
Bluebells in Tring
Come enjoy the lovely countryside and 14km hike with us for an All Day Event. This walk will pass through part of the Chiltern Hills, classed as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty 🌹🌼🌻.
The first part of the walk will take us into the historical Tring Park designed by Sir Christopher Wren, then into the town where we can stop at the Natural History Museum 🦔 (if time allows), back out into the countryside past the lovely Tring reservoirs which are very good for bird watching, hike back along the Grand Union Canal and stop at the pub 🍷before going back to the station!
Protected content (we will organise a group discount for those that arrive on time), so bring cash 💷 with you.
Meeting point and time:
Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and shoes suitable for a 4 1/2 hour hike plus stops on top, including waterproof clothing in case of rain!
Please note; participation in this activity is at your OWN RISK 🚑.
1. Please arrive on time as 10.30 am is the start time for the event you need to arrive at about 10.00 or 10.15 am.
2. Please note that hiking as an outdoor activity carries a risk of injury. When you RSVP, you confirm that you are in good health and accept this risk. 🚑
3. What to bring:
Appropriate walking clothes (Not Jeans because if they get wet they will take ages to dry) and footwear (ideally hiking boots or hiking shoes) Waterproof jacket
Sandwich & Snacks and plenty of water, ideally 2 litres.
Personal first aid kit and medication
4. Please note that on hikes, toilets are not always available, so when we need to, we might have to go in the bushes.
5. Free to invite your friends, ensure they have signed up on InterNations first
6. This walk may be cancelled due to bad weather but I will keep everyone informed.
7. Please, cancel your attendance if you change your mind, so there is room for others who wish to join.
8. Feel free to message me on InterNations if you have any questions.
9. Bring a packed lunch, snacks to keep you going
10. Please Note this Hike has not been put on by anyone who works for or promotes an Events Business
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.