CANCELLED - Canal walk & beer in local brewery
IMPORTANT!!! Walk will go ahead if there is no rain or storm :)
- Meeting point is CANCELLED
- Walk via Mile End Park, Victoria Park
- Stop for coffee at Protected content
- Continue walking along the canal, along Queen Elizabeth Olympic park, Hackney Marshes, Lea Valley park
- Stop at view point Protected content
- Continue walk via Walthamstow Wetland
- Stop for beer (& pizza) at the brewery Protected content
- We are planning continue to walk towards Meridian Water train station (great opportunity to do shopping in IKEA Tottenham, which is located near this station)
Please note, the walk is quite long, if you wish to do part of the planned walk - the following stations are located on a way:
Tottenham Hale / Blackhorse Road
1) What to bring:
-Appropriate walking clothes and comfortable footwear.
-Personal first aid kit and medication
2) Please note that walking carries a risk of injury. When you RSVP, you confirm that you are in good health, perfectly fit, can keep up a good pace and accept this risk. Please do not RSVP if you are unfit.
3) Please note that on walks, toilets are not always available, we might have to go into the bushes.
4) Please bear in mind this is free of charge. It is not organised by a business nor any entity with commercial purposes.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.