Explore Chestnut Nature Park Trails. A hidden side of Singapore!
Explore some of the best flowing single track trails in Singapore! With enough hills and technical sections to forget you are in the city. Definitely a must for all the nature lovers!
- Distance 10.km plus 2 extra loops of 2km each if you want more.
- This run will stretch your limits a bit so you need some trail experience. It is a clear level above McRitchie.
- You will need to bring at least 500ml of water. Water and some cold drinks available at visitor center/ rest rooms.
- Expect to cover 10km in 90 minutes.
- Due to the lack of public transport there, we will organize shared taxis and cars. Thus the list will close Friday 09H00 to help finalize lists.
- Most likely no breakfast, the closest hawker center is not so good.
- This is not a trail run to be missed!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.