Forêt Ouareau: Intermediate level Hike, Photos and Picnic
Intermediate level hike in the forest (app. Protected content , which is 3 to 4 hours of hiking), near rivers and lakes.
The activity will have many opportunities for beautiful photo shoots.
Saturday, September 9th
10:30 AM in Montreal or 12:15 PM at the meeting place (Forêt Ouareau, secteur du Pont-Suspendu)
* Entrance to park = $6 per adult
* Car Pooling : About 5$ to 10$ is suggested as contribution to drivers. Drivers can adjust depending on car they drive and type of gas it uses, as well as by the number of passengers in their car.
What you need
• Food for picnic
• Enough water for the hike
• Good walking/hiking shoes
• Mosquito repellant
We will have the opportunity to take picture of the beautiful nature.
We advise to bring a DSLR type camera, but you can also have fun with a compact camera or a decent smartphone.
Please indicate if you have a car (and how many people you can take) and where you are located.
I can take up to 7 people. Meeting point at Metro Station Rosemont at 10:30 AM (be there a bit earlier because this is the departure time)
EXPERIENCE SPEAKING, almost every event has had an unfortunate mismatch related to car pooling. A driver or a someone looking for a ride does not show up, though having agreed on a meeting time/point. With the consequence that some people do cannot make it to the event. This is NOT COOL, to say the least. So please:
1. Confirm with the driver your presence
2. Have his/her cell number in case something unexpected happens
RSVP and be respectful of attendance intention. If you register but later realize you cannot attend, please unregister.
Event will be rescheduled if weather is not favorable.
DISCLAIMER from Les Parcs Régionaux MRC Matawinie (in French only)
* Vous acceptez les risques inhérents à la pratique de la randonnée pédestre : entorses, risque de chutes, roches glissantes, fractures, allergies, piqûres d’insectes, présences d’animaux sauvages, etc.
* Soyez très vigilant près des escarpements et des falaises : la topographie du terrain nous oblige parfois à localiser le sentier dans des zones plus difficiles.
* Ne buvez jamais l’eau dans la forêt sans l’avoir traitée ou filtrée.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.