Home Office Beer Tasting
This is our first online beer tasting. Enjoy it.
Summary of Concept (detailed version is attached due to the limited length of text):
1) Look inside your fridge.
2) Choose minimum two favourite beers.
3) Download the BEER TASTING SCORE CARD as pdf Protected content and print it out
Or download the online editable version under Protected content if you don’t have a printer.
4) We start at 19:30 hrs.
5) Start with the first beer:
a. Wright the beer on the score card.
b. Pour your beer bottle into glass.
c. Hold the glass up.
d. Put your nose in the glass.
e. Note impressions on the score card.
f. Take the first sip of your beer and let it linger.
g. Note your impression on the score card.
h. Take another sip and confirm impressions.
i. Check the taste at your Palate and make a note.
j. Make further notes.
6) Do again the same with the second beer and further.
7) Give an overall rating to each beer.
8) Take a photo, scan or screen print of your score cards and take a picture of your empty bottles.
9) Post your results and comment them.
10) Upload your video with your tasting experience.
We can discuss get comments and recommendations.
You find also 10 sample pictures of bottles from my fridge content attached in order to give you an inspiration of available beers in town. If you need assistance please let me know.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.