Enjoy International Jazz Festival 2019 on Superb Huahin Beach
Come to enjoy huahin International Jazz Festival Protected content superb white sand beach!
This event features performances of world-class jazz musicians and famous jazz bands from the west and Thailand. It takes place each day Protected content June) from 5:30pm to midnight. Entry is FREE!
You could also combine this event with a great weekend tour such as golf, hiking, sailing and etc. in Huahin or nearby area.
SATURDAY June 8
17. Protected content / Bigband/ Jazz Bigband
18. Protected content Hua Hin International Saxophone & Jazz Summit feat.Alexander Beets, Krit Buranawittayawut, Marat Yuldybaev, Mitch Frohman / Jazz
19. Protected content / The KING Of Samba (Brazil) feat Rubem Farias & Filo’ Machado / Brazilian Jazz
20. Protected content / Beets Brother feat.Deborah Brown / Jazz
21. Protected content / J.Jazz Super Project (The Next Century of J.Jazz) / Jazz & Fusion / J.Fusion Jazz
22. Protected content / Sound Of Siam & ปุ้ย ดวงพร invites, Richard Jackson / Fusion Jazz R&B & World music
23. Protected content / T-Bone / Ska Reggae
FRIDAY June 7
17. Protected content / Mitch Frohman (USA) & The Del ritmo (Chiang Mai) / Latin Jazz
18. Protected content / Opening Ceremony
19. Protected content / New York Round Midnight Feat.Izaline Calister,Deborah Brown (Netherlands) / Jazz Bigband
20. Protected content / Shanghai sister (Malaysia) / Shanghai Jazz
21. Protected content / The Waltz, Frank Herrgott Feat. Richard Jackson , Rubem Fairias / Jazz Fusion
22. Protected content / The Glass จิรพันธ์ อังศวานนท์ feat. วิยะดา โกมารกุล, พัชรา ดีล่า,ป้อม ออโตบาห์น / POP Jazz & Fusion
23. Protected content ETC feat. Denzo Hines (Australia) / Fusion Jazz, R&B
1. Share taxi/car/minivan: please comment on post for others to see (cost around Protected content car);
2. Public Minivan: set off every half an hour from Ekkamai and Mochit bus stations start from 5am (cost around 200thb/per head);
3. Train: The fastest train from Bangkok to Huahin is Train #43 departures at 08:05am and arrives to Hua Hin before noon at 11:29am (cost around 650thb/per head). There are 11 trains a day from Bangkok’s main railway station to Huahin.
4. Boat from Pattaya: 1pm everyday (cost around Protected content head)
Looking forward to seeing you in Huahin!!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.