Cycling on Bang Kachao - POSTPONED
The trip has been postponed due to a 50% chance of rain. If anybody would like to risk it, I plan to be at Bang Na BTS at 9am on Sunday, if the weather looks good shall go for a ride, maybe a shorter route though.
The route we will take can be seen here:Protected content as we will only wait 10 minutes before leaving.
Meet at 9am at Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.