Explore Bavaria: Hiking around Klais and Geroldsee
Here is a very nice hike to discover the beautiful Bavaria!
Depending on the number of participants we can buy a convenient Regio-Ticket Werdenfels or a Bayern-Ticket.
We meet at Protected content
Arrival in Klais at 10:15am.
Hike is classified as INTERMEDIATE and very scenic. The round trip is about 20,4 km with some gradients (↑470 m ↓470 m). The most challenging section is a continuous climb of around 5,3 km with max 22% gradient.
Hereafter the details of the hike...click and check carefully!
EQUIPMENT (in order of importance):
- Good mood
- Comfortable and WARM shoes and clothing (SNOW expected, no warm stops during the hike)
- Shoe spikes are necessary given current snow conditions
- Corona-virus certificate, FFP2 mask and ID as long as needed
- Water/Food as needed (no restaurants! we will have a stop in the nature and enjoy our food)
- Enough cash for sharing the ticket
*** All hikes, winter hikes in particular, are never risk-free. You attend this hike at your own risk ***
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.