Explore Bavaria: Herzogstand
WARNING! Breathtaking panorama! :-)
here is a great and famous MUST here in Bavaria: the Herzogstand!
Please note this is NOT an hike, but just a relaxed day with great panorama.
*** IMPORTANT *** This time we need cars to reach our starting point. I can offer 3 seats in my car. Send me a PM if you are interested. I will leave at Protected content
If someone else also comes by car and wants to make seats available, please write a post on the event board to notify the others and arrange the details via PM.
Here some details:
- About 1,5 hours by car from Ostbahnhof to Herzogstand parking (3h round trip from Munich)
- About 45minutes (1,8km) from upper cable car station to the peak
- We will have lunch at the Berggasthaus Herzogstand (no reservation)
- Weather is expected to be great, bring your coolest sun glasses! Walk to the Herzogstand peak is not a must: if you want you can also stay at the Berggasthaus and enjoy the sun.
EQUIPMENT (in order of importance):
- Good mood
- Comfortable and WARM shoes and clothing (SNOW expected)
- Shoe spikes are welcome but not necessary if you want to reach the peak
- Corona-virus certificate, FFP2 mask and ID as long as needed
- Enough cash for costs sharing, tickets and lunch
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.