FREE VIP Passes: Contemporary African Art Fair
>>>> THIS IS A FREE BUT TICKETED EVENT TO ATTEND. YOU MUST SIGN UP THE GUEST LIST AND ALSO TEXT ME YOUR FULL NAME WITH FREE TICKET REQUEST MENTIONING THE EVENT NAME ON Protected content TO SECURE YOUR FREE TICKET, ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. ONLY LIMITED TICKETS <<<<
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
1. ONLY SIGN UP AND TEXT YOUR NAME IF YOU ARE CERTAIN TO ATTEND AND NOT CHANGING MIND ONCE CONFIRMED YOUR ATTENDANCE.
2. I AM OFFERING TICKETS FOR FREE, WHICH ARE WORTH £20 AT THE BOX OFFICE.
3. TO AVOID TICKET WASTAGE, £20 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT TO BE PAID VIA PAYPAL. THIS WILL BE REFUNDED AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVE AT THE EVENT. FAILURE TO ATTEND, THIS WILL BE DONATED TO OXFAM.
4. ONCE BOOKED, YOU WILL RECEIVE A TEXT FOR TICKET CONFIRMATION.
5. DO NOT TURN UP WITHOUT RECEIVING A TEXT CONFIRMATION.
6. I HAVE KEPT THE GUEST LIST MORE THAN THE NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO SIGN UP BUT NEVER CONTACT FOR TICKET, DESPITE OF MY REPEATED REQUESTS.
Hello friends !
Here is another instalment of our Free Events. I am collaborating on this amazing exhibition and would like to offer limited complimentary VIP Passes to my Internations friends, on first come first get basis. Ticket is worth £20 and will get wasted if you cancel later. So only text if you are 100% certain.
The fair will welcome 43 leading galleries from countries across Africa, Europe, the Middle East and North America, presenting over Protected content from Africa and its diaspora. This edition will be accompanied by a compelling series of Special Projects and FORUM, the fair’s talks programme, curated for the first time by writer and curator Ekow Eshun.
I look forward to meeting you there!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.