SOLD OUT =====Day Trip to COTSWOLDS- where time stood still
Hello City Trotters! 🙂
I trust you are well- keeping healthy and safe.
After the most enjoyable last trip to Camber Sands and further request by many, our next visit is "A Day Trip to Cotswold"-The heart of England", where time has stood still for Protected content .
(I will hire a private mini coach with driver).
** Programme **
* Saturday 22 Aug, Protected content 22C temp).
* Departure 8.30am - Kings Cross St. Pancras Station.
* Visit to Chipping Campden
* Visit to Bourton on the Water - Venice of Cotswold.
* Lunch Break.
* Visit to Bibury - England’s most beautiful village.
* Visit to Arlington Row Cottages - built in Protected content famous films were shot there.
* Arrival 8.00pm (appx) - Kings Cross St. Pancras Station.
£46 per person. No food/drinks included but you are welcome to bring your own. We will also stop to eat/drink locally.
*** To make it safe and convenient for everyone, please read and understand below carefully ***
1. PLEASE TEXT/WHATSAPP ON Protected content
TO RECEIVE PAYMENT DETAILS.
2. SIGNING UP HERE DOESN'T GUARANTEE A SPACE.
3. VERY LIMITED SPACES AND WILL BE BOOKED ON FIRST PAID BASIS.
4. NO FOOD OR DRINKS INCLUDED BUT YOU ARE WELCOME TO BRING YOUR OWN.
5. WE WILL HAVE LUNCH BREAK AT ONE OF THE STOPS.
6. MUST BRING A FACE MASK OR ANY FACE COVERING WITH YOU.
7. TRIP WILL ONLY GO AHEAD WHEN MIN NUMBER OF ATTENDEES HAVE PAID.
Very best wishes!
Honorary Group Consul - London City Trotters
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.