Sunday Picnic in beautiful "The Regent's Park" - New date
Hello City Trotters!
I trust you are well- keeping healthy and safe.
Our cancelled picnic from last Saturday due to bad weather is set again at beautiful Regents Park on this Sunday.
Lets get together, enjoy the weather with lovely and friendly people in the most beautiful settings of blooming Regents Park. No rain forecast set to be 22C with nice breeze.
*** To make it safe and convenient for everyone, please read and understand below carefully ***
2. WILL MAKE MULTIPLE GROUPS TO FOLLOW GOVT. GUIDELINES IF ITS A BIGGER TURNOUT.
3. I WILL BRING COUPLE OF PICNIC MATS, DISPOSABLE CUPS, PLATES AND SOME SNACKS AND DRINKS TO SHARE.
4. PLEASE BRING FOOD/DRINK TO EAT & SHARE.
5. BRING HAND SANITIZER AND PICNIC MAT OR SOMETHING TO SIT ON AS WE WILL BE SITTING ON THE GRASS.
6. PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU FEEL UNWELL ON THE DAY.
I look forward to meeting you there!
Honorary Group Consul - London City Trotters
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.